- User ID, Password and Registration
- User ID and Password has a unique way to provide security to the data submitted as it restricts the use of your account to yourself. Your E-mail ID shall be your login ID to identify your account and also for all your transactions and account related activity on this website. Each user should have a unique login ID which shall be utilized to access the account.
- We encourage you to choose a strong password to protect your account. It is advised that you do not share your password with anyone or write it down. Make sure that you sign out from the computer. Suvidhaa never, under any circumstances, asks for your account password except for logging in to the account.
- As a user of this site, you agree that the information provided by you to Suvidhaa on registration and at all other times, including payment, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree and accept to ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. If you have a reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (e.g., in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your account id, pin, password, or any credit, debit or prepaid cash card number or netbanking login/ password, if applicable), then you agree to immediately notify Suvidhaa and indemnify Suvidhaa from any of the liabilities that may arise from the misuse of your account.
- Personal Information
- Personal Information (which may be a Sensitive Information “SI”) means any information/documents/details that relates to a natural person, which either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with Suvidhaa, is capable of identifying such person.
- This Policy is applicable to the Personal Information (including but not limited to details pertaining to your name, parentage, marital status, nationality, state of residence, city of residence, email address, date of birth, gender, contact number/mobile number, user ids, passwords, recent photograph, signature image, e-KYC through UIDAI, other Know Your Customer (KYC) documents like address proof, identity proof, income proof, PAN or such other officially valid documents/details (OVDs) accepted for concluding a financial transaction) which are shared/ uploaded by you, as and when you avail the products and services vide the online application forms and questionnaires through usage of Website and which Suvidhaa may become privy to. By visiting and/or using our Website, you agree to this Policy. Further, this policy applies to all current and former visitors to the Website and to our online customers. It is strongly recommended for you to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Policy. Suvidhaa reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Policy without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Policy. However, if we make any material change to the Policy, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Website prior to the change becoming effective.
- User Consent and Information Collected
- The site uses any information voluntarily given by the user to enhance their experience in the network of the site so as to make the content useful for the users on the basis of their interest. At this site we want to make the experience of our users satisfying and worthwhile. The user shall post the content on the website at his/her own risk. Also please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. The website cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your pages and information. Therefore, the website cannot guarantee that the user content the User posts on the website will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. The website is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website. User must understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of user content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored the user content.
- In furtherance to your usage of the website, you expressly waive the Do Not Call (DNC)/ Do Not Disturb (DND) registrations on your phone/ mobile number for contacting you for this purpose. Hence, there is no DNC/DND check required for the number you have left on our website. Such modes of contacting you may include sending SMSs, email alerts and or telephonic calls.
- So as to inform the users of this site, the following may be the information/Personal Information captured:
- Internet provider's domain name
- Route from where the visit came (i.e click stream activity)
- Name of the Service Provider(s) for which services are provided
- Service Provider Account Details
- Recharge of Bill amount entered by the User
- Personal Information like:
- Name, address, phone number, email address, or company name
- Log-in information
- Bill / Biller/Insurer information
- Credit card/Debit Card/Internet Banking information
- IP address
- Like any business interested in attracting and offering the highest quality of service to User(s), Suvidhaa may, from time to time, send you e-mail and other communication to tell you about various services, features, functionality and content or seek voluntary information from you. Suvidhaa may also, on occasion ask you to voluntarily submit information about other people. For example, you might be asked for the name and email address of people you know so we can inform them about a new service offered or such other attractive offers. This information is kept completely private and confidential. It is aggregated with that of all other users to provide us with the ability to tailor our services and content to those individuals most interested in our service and to provide them utmost satisfaction.
- Suvidhaa may also collect information during the conduct of contests, schemes, surveys, games etc from time to time. Such information collected through the aforesaid ways may be used in connection with the administration of the applicable promotion, including for selection and notification of contest winners and for creation of new promotions, and/or to publish survey results in aggregate on the site etc. You can decide not to participate in the promotion, if you don't want your data to be shared. We may also employ other companies and individuals to perform certain services/activities on behalf of Suvidhaa, such as conducting promotion activities, conduction surveys, researches, providing marketing assistance, analyzing data etc. Such companies and individuals will have access to the information / personal information collected which are necessary to perform their services, but will not be permitted to use it for any other purpose apart from the activities permitted by Suvidhaa.
- Mail confirming your transactions or any changes to your account information, will be sent as per the relevant policy and with a view to enhance the security of the service offering. In respect of other information or services sent to your email address, we will continue to provide these until you ask us to stop (by using the "unsubscribe" instructions provided on each email and/or the Web site where you signed up and/or as we otherwise provide), or until the information or service is no longer available. We will not use your email address or other information to provide you with any unsolicited message or information (unless the message or information is part of the service you are requesting).
- In the event that you access the Service as brought to you by one of our partners either through the Website (www.suvidhaa.com) or on being redirected from a co-branded URL otherwise referred to as a white-label site, your name, e-mail address, mobile number, date of birth, employment type, residency status, income details/proofs, PAN, details of loan / credit card/ Mutual Fund applied for and loan, credit card and Mutual Fund status or any other financial product status as may be provided to that partner when your application is submitted and whenever the status of application is updated. Suvidhaa has a business relationship with these partners and you may not opt-out of sharing your information with these partners if you have applied via a co-branded URL or directly through the Website as the case may be.
- For availing the Service such as applying for a loan or any other financial product we will require you to provide/upload on the Website the details such as a your name, parentage, marital status, email address, nationality, location, mobile number, PAN, employment & income details/proofs, recent photograph, signature image, other Know Your Customer (KYC) documents like address proof, identity proof and personally identifying information about a potential co-loan applicant (should you select this option), password and to participate on our forum boards, a username (collectively the "Registration Information").
- You may opt out of location based services at any time by editing the setting of your browser.
- In order to provide your bank statement or pay slip electronically along with your loan application, you also must provide your third-party account credentials ("Account Credentials") to allow Suvidhaa to retrieve your account data at those other financial institutions ("Account Information") for your use. Your Account Credentials are only used once to retrieve your bank statements/payslips and are not stored in our system. However, Suvidhaa shall not be liable to you against any liability or claims which may arise out of such transactions being carried on your own accord.
- We may also use third party service providers to provide the Service to you, such as sending e-mail messages on our behalf or hosting and operating a particular feature or functionality of the Service. Our contracts with these third parties outline the appropriate use and handling of your information and prohibit them from using any of your Personal Information for purposes unrelated to the product or service they're providing. We require such third parties to maintain the confidentiality of the information provide to them.
- Suvidhaa reserves the right (and you expressly authorize Suvidhaa) to share or disclose your Personal Information/ Sensitive Information when Suvidhaa determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate under the law for the time being in force.
- Third Party Sites/ Links, Products and Services
- Billing and Payment
Suvidhaa shall provide a detailed billing summary in the format of its choice, which may change from time to time. This summary may be found by logging into your account (if you have registered and created an account) on the site. All charges will be automatically placed to your credit card, debit card, prepaid cash card, or net banking account for the amount of recharge successfully purchased at the time of purchase. No additional notice or consent will be required for charging the service fee to your credit card, debit card, prepaid cash card or net banking account. The merchant name "Suvidhaa.com" will appear on your credit card statement for purchase of recharge or bill payments or any additional paid services, which you may avail from Suvidhaa.
- This site only shares user information with others when it has user's permission or under the types of circumstances described in this Policy. In addition, the site may limit access to user information to only those employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you.
- The site operates security and networks protected by the password protection systems. The security and the policies are reviewed periodically and enhanced as necessary and only the authorized individuals have access to the information provided by the users.
- The site has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about user and his/her account information is protected by a password selected by the user. The site uses industry-standard (Secure Socket Layer) SSL encryption in certain areas of the website to protect data transmissions.
- No specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data is shared with non-affiliated third parties unless any of the following conditions is met:
- To help complete a transaction initiated by you
- You have specifically authorized it
- The disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- The information is shared with Government agencies mandated under law
- The information is shared with any third party by an order under the law
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- Termination (Agreement Violations)
You agree that Suvidhaa, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or your use of the services and remove and discard all or any part of your account, your user profile, or your recipient profile, at any time. Suvidhaa may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the services or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and that Suvidhaa will not be held liable to you or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Suvidhaa may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, you hereby agree to immediately stop using the services.
- Limitation of Liability and Damages
In no event will Suvidhaa or its Directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, partners, or suppliers be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages (including but without limitation to loss of business opportunities, lost revenues, or loss of anticipated profits or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) arising out of or relating to
- this agreement,
- the services, the site or any reference site, or
- your use or inability to use the services, the site (including any and all materials) or any reference sites, even if Suvidhaa or a Suvidhaa authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You acknowledge and agree that Suvidhaa has offered the products and services, set its prices, on behalf of the Service Providers and entered into this agreement in reliance upon the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein, that the warranty, disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and Suvidhaa, and that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein form an essential basis of the bargain between you and Suvidhaa. Suvidhaa would not be able to provide the services to you on an economically reasonable basis without these limitations. Suvidhaa shall not be liable to the user or in any manner whatsoever. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
Notwithstanding contained elsewhere in this policy, you agree to indemnify, save, and hold Suvidhaa, its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, directors, agents and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including but without limitation to legal fees and expenses arising out of or related to your use or misuse of the services or of the site, caused by any violation made by you or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you herein, as a part of this policy. Suvidhaa reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Suvidhaa, including rights to settle, and you hereby agree to co-operate with Suvidhaa's defense along with settlement of these claims. Suvidhaa shall use reasonable efforts to notify you of any claim, action, or proceeding brought by a third party that is subject to the foregoing indemnification upon becoming aware of it. This paragraph shall survive termination of this agreement.
- Disclaimer (No Warranties)
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Suvidhaa and its third-party partners, licensors, Service Providers and suppliers disclaim all warranties, statutory, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Suvidhaa or through the services or the site will create any warranty not expressly stated herein. You expressly acknowledge that as used in this section, the term "Suvidhaa" includes Suvidhaa's officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, licensors, subcontractors and affiliated companies. You acknowledge that Suvidhaa is a reseller and is not liable for any third party obligations due to rates, quality, and all other instances, whether to any such subscribers or otherwise. You expressly agree that use of the services and the site is at your sole risk. It’s your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advices, services, merchandise and other information provided through the site or on the internet generally. We do not warrant that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the site will be corrected immediately. The services and the site and any data, information, third party software, reference sites, services, or software made available in conjunction with or through the services and the site are provided on an "as is, as available and with all faults" basis and without warranties or representations of any kind either express or implied. Suvidhaa, and its third party suppliers and/or Service Providers, licensors, and partners do not warrant that the data, Suvidhaa software, functions, or any other information offered on or through the services, the site or any reference sites will be uninterrupted, or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components and do not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected. Suvidhaa and its third party suppliers, licensors, Service Providers and partners do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use and/ or the results of the use of the services, the site or any reference sites in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You hereby understand and agree that your use, access, download, or otherwise obtaining information, materials, or data through the services, the site or any reference sites is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your property (including your computer system and device) or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material or data. We do not authorize anyone to make any warranty on our behalf and you should not rely on any such statement. This paragraph shall survive termination of this agreement. In no event will Suvidhaa be liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the site.
- Merger, Acquisition and Termination of Service
In case of any merger or acquisition, if a third party acquires all or substantially all of our assets, your personal information, aggregated information, and any other information that we have collected on web site may be transferred to such third party as part of our business assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered one of our assets and may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- Intimation by customers regarding change in registration information:
If your Registration Information provided to us when you had applied for a product on our Website changes, you may update it whenever you apply for a new product via our Website. To review and update your Personal Information and to ensure that the same is accurate while your application is in process, you may contact us at email@example.com. You will not be able to update the information you have provided in an application after a decision has already been made on it; however you may create and submit a new application with your updated information.
Note: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. However, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
- Ownership (Proprietary Rights)
The site are owned and operated by Suvidhaa and/or third party licensors. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code and object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the services and the site provided by Suvidhaa (the "Materials") are protected by Copyright, Patents, and Trademark laws, international conventions, and under all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. As between you and Suvidhaa, all materials, trademarks, service marks, and trade names contained on the site are the property of Suvidhaa and/or third party licensors or suppliers or Service Providers, you agree not to remove, obscure, or alter Suvidhaa’s or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through the services. Except as expressly authorized by Suvidhaa, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the materials. Suvidhaa reserves all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement. If you have comments regarding the services and the site or ideas on how to improve it, please contact customer service. Please note that by doing so, you hereby irrevocably assign to Suvidhaa, and shall assign to Suvidhaa, all rights, titles and interests in and to all ideas and suggestions and all worldwide intellectual property rights associated therewith. You agree to perform such acts and execute such documents as may be reasonably necessary to perfect the foregoing rights.
- Modification of this Agreement
Suvidhaa reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Agreement (each, a "change") at any time by posting notification on the Suvidhaa website (www.suvidhaa.com) or otherwise communicating the notification to you on your registered E-mail or some other modes of communication. The changes will become effective, and shall be deemed accepted by you, 24 hours after the initial posting and shall apply immediately on a going-forward basis with respect to payment transactions initiated after the posting date. If you do not agree with any such modification, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate your use of the Services.
Suvidhaa may provide you with notices and communications by E-mail, regular mails or postings on the Suvidhaa website (www.suvidhaa.com) or by any other reasonable means. Except as otherwise set forthherein, notice to Suvidhaa must be sent by courier or registered mail to Suvidhaa Infoserve Private Limited, Hi Tech Plaza, 2nd Floor, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai: 400 093, Maharashtra, India.
The failure of Suvidhaa to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if it’s in writing and duly signed by Suvidhaa.
Suvidhaa may elect to resolve any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or Service provided in connection with this Agreement by binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. Any such dispute, controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other third party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Mumbai, India and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either you or we may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Mumbai, India, which may be necessary to protect the rights or the property of you or Suvidhaa (or its agents, suppliers, and subcontractors), pending the completion of arbitration. Any arbitration shall be confidential, and nor you or we may disclose the existence, content or results of any arbitration, except as may be required by law or for purposes of the arbitration award. All administrative fees and expenses of arbitration will be divided equally between you and Suvidhaa. In all arbitrations, each party will bear the expense of its own lawyers and for the related preparations. The arbitrator shall be appointed by Suvidhaa. The language of arbitration shall be English.
- Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
Except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration section above, you agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Suvidhaa must be resolved by a court located in Mumbai, India. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Mumbai, India for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
If any provision of this Agreement/policy is held to be unlawful, void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated from this policy to the minimum extent required, and the remaining provisions will remain valid and enforceable.
This Agreement/policy, and any rights granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you without our prior written consent which may be withheld in our sole discretion, but may be assigned by us without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of this provision shall be void and of no effect.
Upon termination of this Agreement/policy, any provision which, by its nature or express terms should survive, will survive such termination or expiration as applied to transfers and relationship prior to such termination or expiration.
The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only and do not constitute a part of these terms and conditions, and will not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login id and password:
If you have any security related concern, please contact us at email@example.com. We will work closely with you to ensure a rapid and personal response to your concerns.
- Opt-out policy
The site gives users wherever necessary and practical such choices which include:
- Opting not to register to receive the electronic newsletters.
- Opting not to participate in certain interactive area that completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information of the users.
- Customer Service and Recourse
Please note that whenever you submit any information to us in connection with any services related to the Suvidhaa site, you consent to let us process this information as necessary to provide the services in which you are participating.